Monday, 2 July 2012

Amsterdam

Amsterdam is a beautiful place with its canals and relaxed city. We arrived in the afternoon and went out for a late dinner, the sun is very deceiving because it sets so late we find we are eating dinner a lot later then our typical times at home. The next day we had a late start and explored the city, went to the wax museum and then after dinner ended up on a pub crawl through the red light district which was great fun. The next day after another late start we went on a boat cruise around the canals then decided to hire some bikes and explore even more.

I am now at the train station trying to get to Paris where i will be in a backpackers travelling by myself for 3 nights while the group goes to Berlin and after we all meet in Athens. But being a very organised I didn't book a ticket so I have to wait a few hours for the 1:16pm train (I arrived at the station at 8:30am)

1 comment:

  1. You seem to have skipped over the red light district rather quickly , why's this ? I'm sure there would be much more to report on !

    ReplyDelete